Installing Instagram++ on jailbroken iOS11 is no issue for most people, troublesome for some. Here is a guide on how to install UnlimApps on electra.
What you need:
- Jailbroken iOS11 with shell access (via ssh or NewTerm 2)
- uasharedtools 2.2r-70
- Latest .deb of the ++ app you want to install: List of Apps (For use of this guide, we will use Instagram++ as an example).
- Open Chrome on your iOS device and download the required .debs: uasharedtools 2.2r-70 and Instagram++
- Open NewTerm 2 and enter the following:
$ cd /var/mobile/Documents $ dpkg -i –ignore-depends=com.unlimapps.uasharedtools.virtual com.unlimapps.uasharedtools_2.2r-70_iphoneos-arm.deb $ dpkg -i com.unlimapps.gramplus_1.8r-210_iphoneos-arm.deb
- Open Cydia and add http://beta.unlimapps.com as a source.
- Upgrade uasharedtools and Instagram++.
This is a workaround and not a solution.